No Data Available
ADG Global Supply Limited (ADQ)
is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
About ADG Global Supply Limited
ASX Listed Group, ADG Global Supply ("ADG"), provides industrial products, global procurement and supply chain management services. The Company has offices in Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa and Sierra Leone and employs approximately 50 people around the world.
As a products and services company, ADG knows that no matter what industry you operate in, supply chain effectiveness is key to your success. This is why ADG combines its extensive industrial product offer with a range of services to support your supply chain.
With ADG as your industrial distributor, you will not only benefit from a world-class product offer, but also from dedicated procurement and supply chain management services. This will reduce your costs, increase your productivity and leave you free to focus on your own core competencies to grow your business.
ADG Global Supply was founded as ADG Technology in 1994, with a focus on supplying mining consumables to remote locations around the world.
In 2002 the company embarked on a growth strategy to build international sales and in June 2005 became ADG Global Supply Pty Limited.
In 2008, ADG Global Supply merged with Australian Waterwise Solutions, leading to its establishment as a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX Code: ADQ). The merger - and the addition of Universal Water products to the company's suite of offerings - further strengthened ADG Global Supply's span and expertise in serving Australian and global markets.
Magna Tyres joined the suite of ADG's industrial products in 2010, complementing the company's tyre sourcing & distribution business.
2011 saw the commencement of a growth strategy which led to the establishment of consolidation hubs across the globe, a presence in London and a focus on emerging markets in Africa and the Asia Pacific.
In December 2011 ADG sold its Universal Pumps business in Australia as it continued to invest in the global procurement and supply business.
In January 2012, ADG acquired Winchester Procurement, a UK based procurement supply house. This further strengthened its procurement and supply capability to support clients across Africa and introduced new suppliers and operational support in Europe.
Workwear and SafetySafety is paramount, no matter which industry you are operating in, or where you are located. ADG is able to supply an extensive range of workwear, personal protection equipment and general safety equipment for maximum all-round safety.
- Wet Weather
- Insect Repellent
- Flame Retardant
- Eye & Face
- Sun Protection
- Safety Lock Out
- Spill Control
- Traffic Management
- Vehicle Safety
- Worksite Safety
- Dangerous Goods
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space and Rescue
- First Aid
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Fire Safety
Industrial and Tools
ADG is your global source for all maintenance, repair and operations products. Our team know how important it is to keep your operations running smoothly, so when you need something fast, you can count on ADG. They have access to ~ 68,000 product lines and can source and supply to even the most remote of locations.
Industrial Consumables (MRO):
- Tarps and Shade Cloth
- Water Coolers
- Cases and Accessories
- Paint and Marking
- Welding Equipment
- Hoses and Fittings
- Tool Storage
Hand and Power Tools:
- Tool Chests and Kits
- Fixing and Clamping
- Striking and Prying
- Power Tools - Cordless
- Power Tools - Corded
- Worksite Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Power Tools - Pneumatic
Cleaning and HygieneADG is your one-stop shop for a full range of cleaning, janitorial and hygiene products.
- Hand Cleaners
- Dispensers and Refills
- Toilet Cleaning
- Air Fresheners
- Cleaners and Degreasers
- Wipes and Cloths
- Sponges and Scourers
- Floor Cleaning
- Carts and Accessories
- Pest Control
Lifting and RiggingADG can supply all your lifting and rigging requirements with quality, durable and compliant products. They can advise and supply the right products suitable for light to heavy duty applications.
Lifting and Rigging:
- Chain Slings
- Flat Slings
- Round Slings
- Twin Path Slings
- Drum Lifting
- Lifting Points & Components
- Rigging Components
- Lifting Chains
- Lifting Components
- Cargo Restraints
- Load Binders
Electrical and LightingADG supplies a versatile range of electrical & lighting equipment for most industrial applications.
- Extension Leads
- Electrical Tape
- Circuit Protection
- Smart Boards
Vehicle and MachineryADG is your source for a diverse range of genuine and after market Toyota and other vehicle parts and accessories.
Vehicle and Machinery:
- Toyota and other vehicle spare parts
- Vehicle Lighting
- Starters and Batteries
- Brake Pads
- Crimp Terminal
- Jerry Can and Pouring Spout
- Workshop Absorbent
- Jumper Cables
- Tyre Inflator
- Tools & Accessories
- Recovery Kits
- Cables & Hoses
ADG will supply the right lubricant for the job every time. Their supply partners, Penrite Industrial, have over 95 years of experience in developing innovative solutions to ensure that the needs to customers are fulfilled. Their range also includes leading Spanish brand, CEPSA.
ADG are also pleased to introduce Cyrus Energy who are responsible for the development of a truly unique range of fuel treatments. Their leading product, Eradicate, rapidly destoys microbial growth in fuel and storage tanks within 48 hours.
- Coolants and Fluids
- Fuel Treatments
- Lubrication Equipment
- Fuel Equipment
Hydraulic EquipmentTheir team have identified some of the most technically advanced and proven products available in the market today. They are pleased to supply these great products to their clients globally.
Hydraulic Equipment product range includes but is not limited to:
- Pressure Gauges & switches
- Pumps & Motors
- Hoses and Hose Accessories
- High Pressure Equipment
- Fittings & Flanges
- Pneumatic Products
- Various Hydraulic Accessories
Exploration and Drilling
ADG is your source for quality exploration & geological consumables for surveyors, site preparation & building sites.
The company also supply an extensive Drilling Fluids range by their partners, Australian Drilling Fluids and Hycore Drilling Equipment.
Exploration and Geological:
- Metal Core Trays
- Mapping and Marking
- Calico Bags
- Flagging Tape
- Geochem Bags
- Pin Tags & Flags
- Water Bags
- Viscosifiers and Filtrate Control
- Loss Circulation Agents
- Greases & Oils
- Foams & Detergents
- Grouts & Sealants
- Water Conditioners
- Commercial Chemicals
- Specialty Products
- Wireline Coring Systems
- Overshot Assembly
- Water Swivel
- Bits & Rods
Plant and Equipment
ADG is your source for quality, customised plant and equipment, delivered direct to site no matter how remote.
Plant and Equipment:
- Conveyors and Rollers
- Mud Pumps
- LED Rig Lighting Systems
- Industrial Pressure Cleaners
Drilling Equipment and Consumables
HYCORE HY Wireline Systems are designed for maximum performance in diamond drilling applications. They effectively manage cuttings and when used with an effective drilling fluid system, offer improved penetration and core retrieval.
HYCORE HY are available in standard DCDMA hole sizes - B, N, N2, N3, H, H3, P, P3
Off The Road and Industrial Tyres
They supply premium and proven brands to operations around the world. Their specialist team have global experience in the supply of tyres across a range of applications including open cast & underground mining, ports and construction.
ADG are approved distributors for:
- Torch Off-The-Road Tyres
- Magna Tyres
Sourcing and Supplying - Premium Off-The-Road Tyres:
For nearly 20 years, ADG has built a reputation as a truly reliable partner in the supply of Off-The-Road ("OTR") tyres.
Their dedicated team make it their job to know the current market trends and are qualified to provide advice on the right tyre for your heavy equipment and ground conditions.
They hold stocks of premium OTR brands including Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin and Yokohama. Their secure warehouses are located in key locations around the globe to ensure tyres are always available close to your operations for increased production uptime and machine working hours.
Their team operate 24-7, sourcing and supplying across a range of tyre brands and sizes. Set them the challenge of finding what you need and let them support you as a long-term supply partner.
ADG can recommend the ideal tyre to suit a range of heavy equipment including:
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- Underground Loads
- Straddle Cranes
- Rigid Dump Truck upto 380T
Their Tyre Availability List is a regular email update keeping you up to speed with the latest offerings and tyre technologies. To be added to the list and receive updates about the tyres they are currently supplying or purchasing, please use the form to the right.
ADG is your single point of contact, providing an extensive range of products and equipment to your site, when you need it. This end-to-end solution delivers significant cost savings across the entire supply chain.
Dedicated Account Management:
- Your global Account Manager provides single or multi-site supply solutions
- Experienced across a range of industries and products
- Remote sites and developing countries expertise
- Expert technical product support
Global Supplier Base:
- A vast supplier network and negotiating buying power to pass cost savings to you
- Global price benchmarking and 3-quote system delivering the best quality and price combination
- Strategic sourcing capability to identify and procure even the most elusive items
- Low cost country sourcing direct from manufacturer to site
100% Order Fulfilment:
- If it's not in stock, they will source an alternative
- Delivery on time, in full, with 100% accuracy
- Multi-sourcing options from global supply base of ~4,500 across 45 countries
- Supply options to meet lead times, currencies and availability requirements
- Cost savings with streamlined delivery to site using global consolidation hubs
- One purchase order for multiple products & equipment simplifies the purchasing process and saves you time
- Consolidated billing across multiple orders to minimise your ongoing administration costs
- Established, best practice quoting system
- ADG's "10+1" Philosophy is about reducing the tail end of suppliers for overall cost savings
- Purchasing reviews and spend reports to increase supply chain effectiveness
- Identify key suppliers and allow ADG to consolidate the small one-off suppliers
- Reduce overall supplier costs
Supply Chain Management
ADG know how critical it is to have products & equipment available when and where you need them to avoid costly downtime and delays. That is why, coupled with their comprehensive product range and global procurement, they are able to offer a full end-to-end solution of supply chain management.
Their consolidation hubs are strategically positioned around the globe to ensure the most effective and cost efficient method of delivery. ADG's team will also work with your unique situation to assist with controlling costs, timing, the movement of goods and the implementation of best practices.
Global Logistics & Warehousing:
Their global logistics service saves you money, time and stress, by managing every detail of your Air, Sea or Land logistics. They are committed to delivery on time in full and are experienced with all consignment sizes, complexities and remote locations.
- Global consolidation hubs & distribution centres
- Physical goods movement including heavy lift
- Order consolidation, packing & delivery to site
- Management of freight forwarders
- Clearances & customs management
- Quality control - receiving & audit for 100% accuracy
- Warehouse establishment including layout & systems
ADG's team can assist with implementation and management of inventory programs to prevent your inventory costs from becoming to high and to ensure that you have critical stock on hand to prevent your operations from coming to a standstill.
- Dedicated fit-for-purpose programs and online tracking information tools
- Experienced personnel on site
- Management of stock-takes, cycle counts and reporting
- Planning and forecasting
- Replenishment and stock turn control
- Global distribution centres to hold stock close to site
In-Country Operations Support:
Benefit from their knowledgeable team working to improve your business. As a part of our full end-to-end services they can provide management of in-country operations plus integration with your local team and systems.
- Their in-country support teams include specialists across a range of procurement and supply chain functions
- Experienced in remote locations and able to immediately resolve issues on site
- Committed to the training and development of local teams
- Building relationships with a local supplier base
- ADG's specialist Project Logistics teams can be deployed to your site to assist with project driven activities.
- Capital equipment movement and freight requirements for developing projects
- Centralised coordination point to manage the end-to-end supply chain responsibility
- Regional industry experts provide the know-how to ensure you're operating at maximum effectiveness
Information Systems - ADGLink:
ADG's systems work for your business to improve total supply chain effectiveness, no matter how complex the environment.
- Tracking from point of order to arrival on site
- Forecast reporting to assist in resource capacity planning
- Daily dashboard reporting
- Integrated with world-class enterprise resource planning systems
- Best practice inventory & warehousing systems
ADG Global Supply Limited
19 Walters Drive
Osborne Park, WA
+61 8 9329 5900
Fax: +61 8 9329 5999